Tuesday 5 August 2008

Open your own salon... You can do it!

The Open Your Own Salon Handbook is about just that... a structured and clear guide on opening your own salon or nail bar business! Having planned and launched 8 nail salons, run 15 national shows and opened 2 salon in the space of 6 years, I have been approached countless times by would-be entrepreneurs asking how I did it and what advise have I got for them. I love to help and get very excited and enthusiastic about business in general. As such I have recently written a handbook called... surprise surprise... "Open Your Own Salon... The Right Way" - The step by step guide to Planning, Launching and Managing your own nail bar or salon business!

It is without doubt the best way to get you started in the right direction! Find out more...

Please feel free to ask me any questions on starting your own business, I will be happy to help!