Thursday 11 December 2008

Our charity pledge for 2009...

I recently caught a television advert for the NSPCC - National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children. I have personally regularly donated to this charity for a while now as I feel deeply driven to support this cause, however this advert made me want to do more. I find any details of child cruelty or abuse very upsetting and difficult to listen to and as such have always shied away from any involvement but realised yesterday that I don't have to be on the 'front-line' to do more.

I can volunteer my time to support those who are stronger than me and able to work directly with affected children...

I can draw further attention to the charity through my business and network of associates and friends...

And

I can, and we do, pledge 2% of all Miss Salon profits in 2009 to the NSPCC.

Click here to join us and make a donation to the NSPCC today.